Wednesday 12 August 2009

Pirelli Angelst tyres fitted on Ducati 916 bp



The tyres needed changing on my Ducati 916 bp and looking around I did not want super sticky pirellis as most of my miles are commuting to work. On the advice of tyre shop fwr in kennington road london, I have fitted some pirelli angelst tyres front and back. 120/70 zr17 pirelli angelst and 190/50 zr17angelst.
I was going to fit a 180 on the rear as I have always had a 190 profile on the rear. When you read reports from other people they say that the 180 will enable a quicker change of direction. I guess its a personal prefrence. In the end a 190 replaced the 180 so will have to keep to that for now. Look forward to running in the new tyres so that I can test them and see how they compare to the dunlops that were fitted.
Vinny

No comments: